Carol Roth spoke to us about The Entrepreneur Equation last week, and WOWZERS, we learned a great deal!
I asked Carol the types of burning question I have as an emerging entrepreneur. Carol is super candid, so no worrying about whether she’s just giving us fluffy crap versus valuable information that’s worth out time. I asked:
- How the heck we stay in our soul-focused offerings mode when we don’t KNOW EVERYTHING about business?
- How do we prepare ourselves to succeed in business long term?
- How do I know whether I’m operating like “a job” and not like “my own business?”
- How do I stack the odds in my favor in terms of a scalable, flexible business model?
- How do I know if/when I should quit?
Here’s what Carol told us Execumamas during our Meet The Resource Call…[audio:TheEntrepreneurEquation.mp3|titles=The Entrepreneur Equation]